Friday, July 3, 2009

June

It's been awhile since I had some time to post. Thanks to Jordan for taking AJ so I could finish. Here's our June and a little of July.

4th of July Fireworks, or 3rd of July in Logan
Look at that smile at 10pm
Cass and her sweetie bell
Cass helping by feeding AJ
Swimming in the backyard or sleeping in our cute swimsuits, We have to wear them sometime.
All ready for our first full day of church
Addison and Cass had matching dresses

First parade
Cassady and her little bud
Mom, shes sitting on me!
Sitting up big and enjoying it! I finally caught a big smile.
Cassady and Grandpa's campout in the rain
Sleeping so peacefully at Grandma and Grandpa's

Father's Day
Cassady singing Addie's song. There was a family had a girl and Addie was her name-o A-d-d-i-e, A-d-d-i-e, A-d-d-i-e, and Addie was her name-o.

Look at that long hair

Cass making Addie laugh
2 months old



I have really literally had my hands full. Cass had swim lessons that 2 weeks that it poured rain. She swam in pouring rain and cold.
The girls went to girls camp. They were gone for 4 days. My mom went to her girls camp also. We went a whole week with just me and Cassady. She was a great big sister and a lot of help that week.Jordan after girls camp, asleep on the floor while trying to read
AJ and Addison got sick. It was not fun. One sick baby is hard, two is impossible at least for a mom with only two hands. We called in reinforcements, Grandma. That way babies could get held 24 hours a day. They got sick on a Wednesday. Just a little stuffiness. By Thursday they had slight fevers. On Friday I thought they were doing better. Since it was Friday and I wanted to see our Doctor, so I took them in. I was so glad I did. Both babies had double ear infections and sinus infections. They were put on Amoxacillian. We had to give them 1 1/2 tsp twice a day. That is a lot to get into a little baby. I had to write down who and what time I gave medicines and what time they were fed. With AJ taking Zantac twice a day and an antibiotic twice a day and tylenol for fever, Addison on prevacid and antibiotic twice a day and tylenol. I didn't want to overdose anyone. We were suppose to go down to my mom and dad's for Father's day weekend, but we sick babies, Josh and I decided not to go. The girls all went down.
Then Jordan went to EFY down in Sandy and Kylee and Cassady went and spent the week with Grandma and Grandpa. Just me and the babies. I realized how much Cassady helps out. It was a rough week for all. Cassady got really sick the day after she got down to Grandma's. Grandma took her to instacare and they put her on an antibiotic also. She got better by wed and they were able to go do all the fun stuff they wanted to. They got spoiled! They had a blast! Josh ended up taking Friday off and we went down Thursday night and stayed the weekend, since we didn't go down the previous weekend. Josh's home town of West Bountiful does all there 4th of July celebrations a week early. Josh's family did a Harry Potter movie marathon with a projector on the side of the garage and camped out that night. Kylee got to go to it. They got a little rained out and watched the second movie inside. No one seemed to get any sleep that night. We all went to the parade the next morning. The twins first parade. I thought once we made it through the sirens, which are always first, we would be ok. I never realized how noisy parades were, bagpipes, bands, music groups, dancing groups, semi horns, and don't forget the sisters who were screaming for candy. They didn't enjoy it very much. We got to spend the rest of the afternoon with Josh's family. It was nice to sit outside and visit. It was a really nice weekend, except for one poop incident.
We ended this month (even though we are a few days into July) with AJ Rolling over. Boys are so differnet. Physically he is so much stronger. But he hasn't laughed yet.

No comments: