Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day


My mother's day gift from Cassady was a song she wrote me.  So adorable!!!
Addie is now walking quite a bit.  She thinks she is so big.  She walks to you with a big smile and then waits for you to cheer and tell her she is so big.  It is such a cute little dainty walk. 
Me trying to take pictures of the kids in their church clothes.  Addie was way to tired to take pictures. We went to JCPenney on Sat with my $10 off a purchase card to buy me something for mother's day.  I didn't really find anything so we went looking at little girl dresses and Josh found this dress clearance for $13.97.  We got it for $4.  Yes $4!!!  She loves it!!  I told Josh it was my gift that he found such a good deal!  I love to get a good deal!!!

 
AJ is all about being super boy with his cape now!

AJ and Addie loved playing in the sand box this weekend. Yes, those are weeds growing in the sandbox, We put down the black plastic under the 2 feet of sand and I thought the weeds were not suppose to grow in the sand.  Not only do we grow rocks every winter, but weeds where there is no way they are suppose to be able to grow. 



 
He is still my way cute boy!!!! Even without hair. 
I hate it when things on the computer change and you have to figure it out again.  That is what has happened with this blog program I use.  It may take me another few months to figure it out. 

No comments: