Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Family night temple experience

Josh and I have this great idea for family night to go up to the temple and take some fun pics and talk about the temple. The temple is closed right now for maintenance, but we figure the grounds are still open. So Josh takes Jordans boyfriend home (Yes, that is right her boyfriend, not happy about it, but that is reserved for another time) and he and Jo are just going to meet us there. We get there and park up on the Northwest corner and see people in there, so there must be a way in right? We start off walking South, If we would have went west we would have walked a very short distance and there is the opening, instead we walk the whole block and if you have ever been to the Logan temple those are some steep long hills. We get half way around and Addison, just sounds like she fills her diaper. I pick her up and we start walking faster to go back to the van to get a diaper. As I say I hope her diaper doesn't leak, I don't have clothes for her. Kylee says,"Oh mom!" I look down and I have poop all down the front of me!!! It was all up her back and front and all over me. We aren't even in the grounds yet. I pass the entrance and head for the van and tell Ky to find Jo and Dad and tell Jo to meet me at the van. Thank goodness Jordan was wearing a tank, a shirt ,and a jacket sort of thing. She gave me her shirt. But Addison had to go naked. After all that walking, I was insistent upon going in the grounds! Josh was a little embarrassed, but it made for cute pictures. Oh the joys of Family night!
My nakey baby at the temple

Me, Jo, and Ky. Jordan's shirt.

AJ had to smell all the flowers.
Cass, Ky and AJ waiting for us. It was quite the Hanks family experience!

We went to Josh's grandma's house and she has this little cute as can be dog. My babies loved it!!! I mean loved it!! We should have just stuck it under Josh's shirt and brought it home. I have told my kids no dog until the twins are potty trained!



No comments: