Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Dr. Appointment

I had another Dr. Appointment today. It was at 8:30 am. Not sure what I was thinking making it that early. I had to wake Cass up at 8 to get her to Josh's office. I felt a little more nauseous this morning, I think because I ate my breakfast so fast, usually I take my time.
Started with the first of many urine samples with a empty bladder. It took me a while to get a very small sample...I know too much information. While he was looking at the babies for heart beats one kicked the other in the back and the one that got kicked had a slower heartbeat. He checked the other baby and when he came back to the first one the heartbeat was back to normal. He said it was probably just from being kicked. It is fun to see them every time. they are wiggle worms!!!
I got my flu shot. I made another appointment for a 3-D ultrasound in Four weeks and then an appointment with the Dr. the day afterwards. Then I will start going every 2 weeks, since it is twins and I will have them sooner.
I have been feeling better, only nauseous in the morning. I take one of the Zofran in the morning and that lasts me the whole day. I get really tired by the evening and still go up to my room and lay down. Starting to get uncomfortable. My back is really starting to hurt if I stand for too long. Today the Dr. said I could use a heating pad or the ThermaCare Heat wraps. I can't even imagine how they are going to fit in there for 17 more weeks. I hope it will all go fast with Christmas, then Cass's birthday in Jan., my birthday in Feb., and Jordan's in March.

No comments: