Wednesday, November 12, 2008

16 week Dr. Appointment

Not a big fan of the tummy pics, but this is 16 weeks and I am scared for 37 weeks


I went to the Dr again today. I don't have to worry about not gaining enough weight anymore. I gained 14 pounds in the last 4 weeks. the nurse weighed me and I got off the scale and she went to write down my weight, she asked me to get back on and just check my weight to see if that is right. It was. Dr. Fowers said I am almost half way there and have not yet gained half the weight I am suppose to. I was just playing catch up and am were I am suppose to be. I don't think I will be posting my weight gain anymore.
I got to see my two little babies that actually look like babies now. Ones little skeleton face was so cute. Two strong heartbeat!! I am feeling movement from both babies every once in awhile. I am feeling and looking really pregnant. The guy at 7-11 asked me the other day if I was almost done. He seemed embarrassed when I said, no not till April. I asked this girl the other day who was a little bigger than me when she was due. She was due in 2 weeks!
I made my appointment for the Ultrasound that will tell us what the sex of the babies are. We will finally know in 3 weeks!! I also made an appointment with a high-risk OB. He is in Ogden, But, he comes up to Logan twice a month. I don't know why Logan doesn't have any specialty doctors. This is just a common appointment for twins and as long as there are no problems I can continue to see Dr. Fowers.
I am feeling a little better. I am going longer in between the medication. I only throw up in the mornings before I can get the medication in me. I have really good days, but they are usually followed by a really bad day. I have turned into a germ-o-phob. I don't want to get sick on top of being pregnant sick. I avoided close contact with Cassady for a few days after she threw up. Thanks goodness it was on a weekend and Josh was home.

No comments: