Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday


For the first time in a long time I did not go shopping on Black Friday. It seems like the kick-off for Christmas to me. I sent Josh, Jordan, and Kylee out to Walmart for a Hannah Montana barbie. I sent my dad to target. I slept in and Josh was home before Cassady and I even got up. I will look forward to going next year. I will need too with 2 more to buy for. I know I have 25 days until Christmas but I plan to do a lot of shopping on line. I better get started!


My big ultrasound is tomorrow! We are all so excited! Cassady can't wait to see the babies. I thought it might be hard to explain how she would see them, but it is just like her echo-cardiograms she get every year for her heart, so I think she knows more what to expect than Kylee does. Wish us luck that we will have babies that will want to show-off their private parts. Keep your fingers crossed for at least one boy!

1 comment:

swartzfamily said...

Steph..
I didnt shop either.. I was so bummed. But, in the ads, I couldn't find anything.. Hopefully next year!

My fingers are crossed! Can't wait to find out what the babies are!!
Love,
Suzy