Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween

This year for Halloween was a little different at our house. Jordan and Kylee went to a party! They had a good time, but it made me feel old. Josh had to take Cassady trick-or-treating. I usually go out while he watches TV with his boss. I think he had a good time. I told him it was not fair I usually have to go in freezing cold weather and this year it was so nice (jacket weather). The girls gave out candy until they left for there party. I then turned out all the lights inside and out and went to my room and closed the door. I watched TV the rest of the evening in bed like I do every night.
Cassady was Hannah Montana. This was the 6th time she had dressed up this week and by then She and I were over the rock star look and it became very understated. She was sick of the wig. She had a microphone that lit up and played a part of a Hannah Montana song. She had a whole dance show that went along with it. She was a Superstar!!

Kylee was a very mild vampire with a cape and teeth, she took out after the picture. She danced the monster mash at her party! Wait to go Ky!
Jordan in the middle with her friends Ashley and Morgan. I am not sure what they were, they just raided the dress-ups. Jordan and Ashley put on fake nails the day the before and Jordan could not do anything with them on. It was pretty funny. Especially when she couldn't unbutton her pants to use the bathroom. Some how she got them off the next day.
The lone tricker-treater!

Cassady with her loot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pitures Steph! Do you remember when we dressed up like garbage bags? Good times.

Hannah said...

Way awesome! Haha. your girls look so cute in their costumes! Just wait til you get to buy TWO MORE costumes next year ;) Just kidding.