Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sorry JcPenney, Josh did better, without the stress!

This is the last picture we took and we laughed forever while watching them, at Addie
All 5 of my beautiful children. It's ok to call AJ beautiful, right?
My adorable strong boy


Josh says they look like the old fashion married couple

He really is a smiley boy, but when that camera comes out the smiles disappear.




After the baby blessing the rain prevented us from taking many pictures. I really wanted to take a bunch of pictures. I kept thinking I needed to take them to JcPenney and get pics done in their blessing outfits. The thought alone caused stress. Packing up two babies and getting them ready, getting them to take pictures, and then standing there after trying to pick the ones we wanted sounded crazy. Things are crazy enough around here. So the night after the blessing we made all the kids get dressed up and Josh took pictures of them. They turned out great. I am not going to JcPenney for pics. Josh is still photoshopping out toys and things. These are a few of them. I posted all of them on my Facebook, if you want to see all of them.

No comments: