Friday, October 1, 2010

Homecoming



Isn't she beautiful?

Jordan was asked to homecoming by Chris (her Boyfriend). He asked her by droping off a 12 pack of Mountain Dew and Reisen candys on the porch with a note,"You are the "Reisen" I live, will you "Dew" me the honor of going to homecoming. She answered him by dum-duming his room. Jordan and Ashley's term for throwing dum-dums all over his room and putting her answer of "I'd be a dum-dum not to go to HOmecoming with you"
Hannah brought her prom dresses over and is letting Jordan borrow them. She went with this Pink one. It looked really go on her. Beverly did her hair. I told her to pose in this picture. It reminds me of "Walk like an Egyptian" for those of you 80's kids like me.

Jordan and Chris after she told me not to take a lot of pictures.Mom, How do I put this on? I told her and this is the look I get from both of them when I said just don't stick him! Pretty funny!
After much planning a suggestion of reservations for 14 at Olive garden on a Saturday night at 6pm. (It would have taken hours to been seated) And a fight over midnight curfew, Josh and decided that we would have all the kids over here after the dance and project a movie on the side of the house. But when the temp at midnight was suppose to be 54, we set it up in the garage. Our garage set up after we moved everything to the sides. Josh borrowed a screen and set it up right in front of the door. Easier than hanging a sheet like we usually do. I got popcorn, drinks and root beer floats. They all came back to our house and come to find out all the girls had to be home by midnight! Not just our child. The boys all took their dates home at midnight and came BACK for the movie! So Jordan watched the movie with 7 boys! Next time we will just do root beer floats! She had a good time, but went to get pictures taken at 10:30 and the photographer was already gone.
Church the next day was interesting, with Josh falling asleep on the stand and me fighting babies to stay awake so I could have a nap after church too.

No comments: