Friday, October 1, 2010

Peach Days Parade!



All decked out for the parade!



My two favorite guys! Aren't they cute?
Jordan decided if he wasn't going to wear his sunglasses she would wear them. What are we sitting here for?

If you have never been to the Peach Days celebration you are missing out! They have the best parade! It starts with like 40 cop cars, fire engines, and ambulances all with sirens blaring and horns honking. I could do with out that part. Addie hated that and AJ was Ok until the fire trucks started honking.
Here I am, look how cute I am, throw me some candy!
Addie would run all the way down the street to get more candy! We had to chase her down a few times.
She sat still once she got a Popsicle as big as her head, at least until it was gone.
It didn't slow AJ down.
More popsicles
More popsicles
And even more popsicles!
and more!

After that I couldn't believe the amount of candy and things they threw out!! Cass always loves the cereal that Malt-O-Meal throws out. In fact she prayed the night before that she would be able to catch some cereal. Good thing they make sure everyone gets on and she actually got three! You got to take every chance you get to let your kids know that prayer works, right!? I told her good thing she prayed for cearal. She even got Silly bands! Pretty exciting. After a yummy lunch at Josh's Aunt Kathy's, Cass aqnd I went to the fair and boutique, once again expecting something small for such a small town, It was huge and wall-to wall people. Cass and I got split up from the people we came with. You know me, I didn't bring my phone, so we walked back to the car and waited for them to show up there too. We had so much fun! It will be a tradition for us from now on.

No comments: