Monday, January 10, 2011

Las Vegas

Josh had a conference in Las Vegas the first week of December. We decided to go with him. We had not taken a family vacation since the babies were 3 months old and we went to Oregon for my grandma's 80th birthday. We took my mom with us. I told them all half way through the week, I brought Grandma to be Cass's buddy and Jordan and Kylee to open doors for the stroller to get through. Here are just some highlights. Lots of pictures. You know how much I love to take pictures and my girls have taken after me. We had 4 cameras there. Here we go:We had Circus Circus games practically to ourselves. They had so much fun! We came home with a big bag of stuffed animals.

AJ riding his truck. He thought it was pretty cool.
Addison holding on for dear life.
The Beliagio had an amazing Christmas display.




The weather was so nice, but it did cool off at night.


We all liked the water show at the beligio. It was a little loud for Addie, but she couldn't quit watching.
We stayed at the Luxor, We had a great view of the Excalibur caSTLE AND THE KIDS LOVED THAT!




Josh got an awesome suite for the babies and Cass and me and him with a jacuzzi. It was nice to relax in after you walked all day. Jordan, Kylee and Grandma had there own room down the hall.

Aj insisted on pretending he was drowning, but only when I was fully clothed and just soaking my feet. I ended up completely wet every time.

After breakfast in Paris.
Ky and Cass after getting their picture taken with the lion cubs at MGM grand
Waiting for it to rain inside.
My m&m's




There were many crazy things to have your picture taken with for a buck or two.
Have you seen the desserts!?

We ate our way through Vegas!
3-D movie at the M&M store




One of our favortie places to eat The Rainforest Cafe.



My little gladiator


We passed this everyday on the way out and Cass thought it was so cool!

We went to the Shark reef aquarium! It was amazing! Had a room that was a sunken ship with an aquarium all around you on top of you and below you!
Sun and jungle trees!

Grandma's hang over omelet!
At serendipity, Cass is so happy to be there!

After a few days the babies and Cass needed a nap. Grandma stayed with them in the room for a nap and Jordan and Ky and I went to go get their picture with the Lion cubs. Something happened with the lions and the cubs were not there. We had to come up with something to do. Didn't take us long. We decided to go on the roller coaster at the New York, New York.
After Jordan and I shared a huge sandwich.








We took this picture and the girls texted it to Grandpa with a message of what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
Later we went to what ended up being our favorite restaurant. Chocolate by the bald man.
Chocolate shots for dessert!






Addie ate all of Cassady's spaghetti sauce they served in a syringe.
They gave the kids little paint brushes to paint their fries with ketchup.
Cass's mac and cheese in a little pot.

The best hot chocolate in a fun little cup.
Just too cute!
This restaurant was a great , because we went to this instead of the FAO Schwartz giant toy store which the kids were looking forward to , but was out of business and replaced by a clothing store. We were sad, but had so much fun at this restaurant.
My tough guys!
We stayed in Payson with our friends the Carlson's on the way home. It was so nice to see them and catch up. We had so much fun, but I don't think I will ever go out of town again in December. We pulled the kids tree out of the box and plugged it in and put up the ornaments from Vegas and the festival of tree's and that was all the decorating we did. Which did work well for the babies. My sister-in-laws got Avon stuff, since I didn't get their gifts made. I did get my niece and nephews cute little ABC books made though.

No comments: