Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Budda Bean

Cassady turned 7 on the 22nd of January. She has grown-up so much this year. It is hard to believe she is 7. She was my baby for 5 years! She is an amazing little girl and the best big sister. I am so glad she has the twins. She is my middle child and is able to fit in with the big kids and the little kids. Her and Jordan fight a lot, but she always says don't tell her, but I love Jordan! She has become the best reader and she now loves to do it. She loves to play Wii with her sisters. Mario is her favorite, followed up by Just Dance. She is working hard to be able to compete in gymnastics. She is one level away. She loves dance class with her friends. She makes friends were ever we go. When we go to Mcdonalds or the fun park, she makes a friend and will tell them to come back when she does. She is an awesome little loyal friend and always want everyone to be happy.
She had a birthday party with her little friends on Friday night. She wanted to have the same party that the big girls have had this year, so we projected a movie in the toy room. They watch despicable me or that is what we put on for them. There was a lot more talking and playing than watching. We left as soon as the party was over to go down to the hospital to see my grandpa. Cassady's real birthday was the day of my grandpa's funeral. We opened presents that morning before the funeral and then after the burial we went to Marie Calendar's for dinner with my brother Bob and his wife Kelli and their 5 kids and my brother Trevor and his girlfriend Darci, and my mom and dad. There was 18 of us. They gave us our own little room (well not to little). It was really nice and we had a good time. We went on a night that kids meals were free and the kids each got a big piece of pie with there meals. We sand Happy Birthday thanks to Kelli for remembering to sing. The next night we had a birthday party with my family for my dad, Cassady, me and Abagail (my niece). We made cupcakes and had a big dinner and opened presents and had a fun time, with all 10 of my parents grand kids.



We have nicknamed her Budda Bean, ever since she was 2 and Josh took her trick-or-treating and she got whoppers and came running back saying "Dad, Dad, I got you Budda Beans." So Happy Birthday to my little Budda Bean!

No comments: