Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tree house Museum

Cass was out of school for the weekend, so we were trying to find something fun to do on Friday, so we traveled down to Odgen to go to the treehouse mesuem with our friends the Coats. It was the first time I had done anything big like this without at least Jordan or Kylee to help with the babies. Glad to have Jodi and have 2 sets of eyes in a place that big. It is also good to have a kids eye view as I explain later on. It went really well and I can't wait to do it again.


Cassady got to be the ladybug in the little play they did.


Our next president! He promises to never sit at the desk, only climb on it!
Aj had to climb up on these drums to play them.

Addison political platform will be reading for children. Isn't this cute!!
Fireman Addie.
I wanted a picture of all three of my kids on the firetruck. This is as good as it gets. They all wanted to drive.
Addison was going to feed this sheep, when it moved and scared her.
AJ feeding his baby sheep.
He was being so sweet with the babies I wanted to get a picture of it, but this is what I caught.
Rodeo queen!

Ride em cowboy!
Pretty Cowgirls!
This was a milking cow and you could really milk it.
AJ loved the trains, just didn't like it when Addie touched any of them.
Next Queen Arthur?
Play knights and castles
Queen Cassady
Large trains
The queen of cheese!
We were all playing in what the kids called the cupcake house. All of the sudden I couldn't see Addison. I walked out of the little house thinking she couldn't have gone far, She was just here, no luck. Jodi and started running around yelling for her. I was really panicking. When Brooklyn said she is right here. She had climbed inside this oven and closed the door and was right in the room the whole time. I thought she was gone. Little stinker!
After being there for about 7 hours the 3 babies were done!!! Tears, tears, tears! It was 6:30
and with that many tired kids it was either fast food or Chuck-a-rama. WE hit chuck-a-rama. Jodi and I and 6 kids under the age of 7, 3 of them under the age of 2. We stood in line for probably about a half hour. I think everyone in line with us thought we were crazy. The kids love getting what ever they wanted to eat and AJ had a good time sculpting his orange Jello. We made a huge mess, but left a really large tip! It was a day of total chaos, which is the new normal for us and what we love. We had so much fun and can't wait to go back.







No comments: