Sunday, February 13, 2011

Random Things to keep my blog updated and my New Years resolution going.

Recently the twins have found watching TV is fun. Addison turns on the TV and will follow you around saying,"Einsteins, mom, TV, Einsteins" She loves the little Einsteins. It is kinda nice when I have something to do, but I don't want them to watch too much TV.
This is one of their favorite pastimes. They climb on everything. At least AJ does and Addie follows if she dares. I push the table over to squish in the three chairs at the back and then put the 2 chairs left up on the table otherwise AJ pushes the chairs around to help him climb on things. This picture they were put on the table to play with Ky.


Addison put on the Mr. potato head glasses. This is also my nakey baby. She loves to be nakey, and when ever you change her diaper she says, "Nakey, Nakey." She will cry if you don't let her be naked. AJ likes to be nakey, but doesn't ask for it all the time. The problem is lately they started taking off their diapers when they are nakey! Whenever we take their clothes off, I tell them if they take their diapers off they have to get dressed. Who ever thought that being dressed would be a punishment.


We are not big football fans, so we had an Anti-Superbowl party. We invited our neighbors, who have 3 daughters over to play Wii games with us 5 girls. The men watched the game at our neighbors house. At least Justin did. We have church until 4:30pm and Josh had to do tithing and it was Fast offering week. Josh got home from church about 7:30pm. Justin watched most of the game by himself, Josh took AJ over when he got home and they watched some of the game.
The little girls did our hair, while we took our turn playing Mario. Kylee sporting her fancy hairdo.
We had fun playing Mario and Rock Band. I found out that I suck at Rock band. I can sing and do the drum pedal, but everything else I keet making us fail and the game would stop and everyone would look at me. Good thing I am not a musician.
When AJ and Addie go up to their room and are quiet I know I am in trouble and they are into something they are not suppose to be. This was one of those days. I don't know how they got this box of cereal, but they knew to run up to their room and hide behind the rocker. They just didn't know that they shouldn't be quiet or mom knows there is trouble.

No comments: