Monday, October 20, 2008



I was released from calling as Young Women's President yesterday.
A few weeks ago I was told I would be released in April right before the babies were due. I had been trying to hold on until I had the babies and was able to do my calling again. I was kinda being selfish. I really didn't want to be released. I love being in there with the girls. I love those girls so much! I realized it was not fair to Chelcie, who was picking up the slack for me. Or the girls who were getting half of the program they should have been getting. I just thought if they are going to release me in April (when I can actually do the calling) they might as well relase me know. It was a really hard decsion to come to and I went back and forth. Finally I decided I needed to be released.
When I found out who the new YW president was going to be I was relieved. She will do an amazing job! Now that it has actually happened it was hard yesterday and I am still sad, but it does feel like a weight has been lifted. I really need to concentrate on myself and these babies and my family. There isn't much room for anything else in my life right now.
I am so greatful for the calling and all it has done for me in my life. I have learned so much from our amazing YW. I met and served with some amazing women who are now my best friends! I can't imagine my life without them. They will always be my great friends. I am sorry that they will no longer be serving in YW either.
I am happy for the new presidency and know that they will do a great job! Good Luck Ladies!

No comments: