Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Walk

We go to the Pumpkin Walk every year. We like to go at night, because it is all lit up. This year I knew I would never make it at night, so Cassady went this morning. I told her before we left that if Mom said We need to go now. She would be a good girl and leave right away. I made it around the whole thing without any problems and Cass and I had a fun time out together. She loved the boards that you stick you head in so much she had to get pics in everyone twice.


Great Face! She got her eyes open in the bright sun.
Take my Picture here mom
Headed to Florida for the winter


Hi Everyone!!!



Wild Thing!





Cassady as Cinderella, even though she doesn't like princesses anymore this was the first one she ran to.

I need blogging lessons! I can't figure out this picture thing and how to put them where I want them. I had to do the whole thing backwards!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute. Thats so funny that she loved those cut-outs. I love seeing people in those - they just make me laugh! I'm glad that you got to go out for a little while. Hope all is going well for you.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is Cassady as Yoda. That's just awesome.

Sarahzina said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!