Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag...You're It!!!

....5 things I was doing 10 years ago.....
1-Taking care of a 4 year old and a 2 year old
2-wondering if Josh was ever going to finish school
3-bought my first couch
4-dealing with only having 1 car
5-wishing I had a house

5 things on my To-Do list today....
1-get Cass off to preschool
2-pick up Cass and Kaylee from preschool
3-make myself eat
4-watch tv
5-try not to throw up

5 snacks I enjoy....
when I am not pregnant
1-potato chips
2-ice cream
3-cheese cake
4-french fries
5-dark chocolate

5 things I'd do if I were a Millionaire....
1-payoff all debt
2-add on to our house
3-buy Josh a new car
4-get my parents and travel
5-travel, travel, travel

5 places I've lived....
1-Sandy, UT
2-Logan, UT
3-North Salt Lake,UT
4-Bountiful,UT
5-Salem, UT

5 jobs I've had....
1-Eagle Mail Service
2-The Cow frozen Yogurt
3-JcPenney Catalog
4-Babysitting
5-selling Avon

5 People I Tag....
I am just getting started on this blog thing and I only know a few blogs and they all have already been tagged except one
1-Josh
2-
3-
4-
5-

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

No comments: