Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Cassady!

Cassady turned 5 years old Thursday. I still think of her as being 3. She is such a joy. It took me 7 years after I had Kylee to decide I wanted another baby. I can't imagine our life's without her. She makes me laugh all the time. She is so imaginative and everything is a game of pretend. My favor tie is when she says, "Mom, let's pretend that your the mom and I'm your daughter." or when she pauses the game because she has to go to the bathroom she actually says, "pause the game." and hits a pretend button to pause the game. She is so excited to be 5.


Her choice of restaurant to go to for her birthday was McDonald's. Josh told her that he would take her to McDonald's the next day. She then chose Olive garden. We all were all more happy with that choice. She thought it was pretty cool that they sang to her and she got to blow out a candle. She doesn't like cake, so I didn't make her one. For breakfast, I made her sweet rolls and chocolate milk and I put a candle in her sweet roll. She wished for another bunk bed.


At Olive garden she kept asking, "When we get home we are opening presents, right mom." She got a Tag reading system, two Tag books and a carrying case.

Kylee gave her, her old MP3 player, so now she has her own. She thinks she is so big listening to it.



She got a package from Great Grandma Beal. Her favorite is to get mail. She sends us packages all the time. She was so excited to get all the little trinkets.

Happy Birthday Cass!

No comments: