Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Update



I had my Dr appointment on Friday instead of Thursday. The office called on Monday and asked to change it to Friday, because my Dr had a death in the family and couldn't be there on Thursday. I had to eat a normal meal and an hour later drink a glucose drink and an hour after that have my blood drawn. I had heard that the drink we really nasty and sweet. I was worried that I may have a problem keeping it down. It wasn't that bad. Tasted like that orange drink from McDonald's, just a little carbonated. So they drew my blood and told me that they would tell me the test results at my next appointment if everything was good and if it was bad they would call me right away. No phone call, so the results must be good.
Both babies heart beats are still really strong. My little stinker boy has flipped around. He is now breech. One is head down and one is breech which if the stays that way will lead to a c-section. He can still flip back.
I am having a lot of Braxton Hick's contractions and trying to pay more attention to them, to make sure they are just that. I really don't want to go into labor this early. I have been going to the rec center to walk with Chelcie and Jodi and I will not have a single contraction while I am walking, but will have them while sitting at the computer or laying in bed. Weird!
I have decided to start counting down to 37 weeks, taking off that last 3 weeks makes it sound better. I have 10 weeks left. My next appointment is on Feb 3 now and will be another ultrasound.


We have come up with a boy name. His name will be Andrew (my dad's name) Joshua (my husbands name)and we will call him A.J. As for a girl name, we are still debating some. We are leaning towards Addison or Addelyn. If you know any cute names starting with an A or a B, suggestions are still be taken. We do want their names to both start with an A or his name be an A name and hers be a B name since he is Baby A and She is Baby B.

1 comment:

Sarahzina said...

That drink isn't as bad as it used to be. This time I actually liked it!! I like Addison for a girl, you could call her Addy! Or I have always liked Brianna! I can't wait to meet them!