Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Went to my Doctor appointment today. Everything looks great. I start going in every 2 weeks now. I have had a few contractions a day, but my cervix is still long and nothing to worry about yet.
Both babies are head down, not that they can't flip, but I was excited. They both weigh 1 lb 10 oz. They Have a good solid membrane right down the middle. Which means I am giving them the nutrients they need, so that they are not stealing them from each other. I gained a crazy amount of weight again. Not much I can do about it though. I have to eat what sounds good or I do feel sick. I am going to have a lot of work to do after they get here.
My next appointment is in 2 weeks (the 22nd) with the Dr and next U/S in 4 weeks(the 2nd of Feb). When I got home I realized that I scheduled these two appointments on Cassady's birthday and my birthday. Two dates I have been looking forward to, because that would mean we are getting closer to babies. Jordan's birthday is March 15, after that we will be really close. I think it will go by faster going into the dr every 2 weeks.
I have felt a lot better. Have not thrown up in over 2 weeks. I have to keep my stomach full. Sometime I still get nauseous, but I can lay down and eventually it will go away. The gas is still crazy, but I am able to deal with better and it is not quite as painful. Laying down usually helps. I get really tired by evening. Thank goodness I have a great husband who handles dinner dishes (and the rest of the days dishes, still can't do dishes), cleans up, and puts kids to bed. I go up stairs and lay down and watch TV. It is crazy what Hormones can do to not only your body, but your brain. I am starting to look forward to getting my body back and being done with pregnancy forever.

No comments: