Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I admit it, I'm 35!!!



Yesterday was my 35th birthday. Wow! Back in high school I would have considered people who were 35 ancient. I could have never imagined being that old. Although, I never could have imagined being pregnant with twins either. I don't feel old yet. Ask me again when I am sleep deprived in April.


Josh brought me roses home from him and Cass. Josh, Cass, and I went to wingers for lunch. It was nice. I opened my present from the girls later that night. I got the stroller I have been researching. I found an awesome price and free shipping! It's seats come off and it hold 2 infant carrier car seats, most strollers only hold one. You can also turn the normal seats what ever way you want to. Check out that HUGE basket underneath! I am sure we will fill it quickly.

I got a gift card from Chelcie to Cafe Sabor which I have seriously been craving and relaxing bath supplies from Jodi. Thanks girls!!!! I can now relax and eat, what more could I ask for!

No comments: