Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


I got the best Valentine this year! Cassady has the best Preschool teacher and when I picked Cass up from School on Thursday this is what I got. The little poem says:

SPECIAL DELIVERY
Here's a special Valentine
Standing at your door,
It's special-one of a kind
You can't buy it at a store.

There's a present in this heart
That you won't want to miss,
Just pucker up...
And I'll give you a KISS!

Cass was so excited this year for Valentines. She gave out Valentines at School, Dance, and a Valentine exchange party she was invited too. She was so excited for the party. She slept in Curlers the night before, had to have a pretty red dress (thank goodness for Christmas dresses), and a big red ribbon in her hair. I don't really like Valentines Day, but she made it fun this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This picture is so cute! I love it!