Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baby Shower!

Baby1yBaby1w
Thanks to Chelcie and Jodi and all the friends we have up here in Cache Valley!!! Due to their generosity, I think we are ready for these babies.
Yesterday, Chelcie and Jodi gave me a shower. In the invitation they asked for people to go in on gifts and we received, a front pack, a pack and play, a baby bouncer, a bath tub, a walker, and 2 little robes for the pool this summer. We got some adorable clothes and diapers and wipes (never can have to much of those)! We also got a name book which I have been looking through, our daughter may have a name before she gets here. I was shocked to have so many people come and give us so much. It was a lot of fun to sit and visit and see some people, I haven't seen in a long time. It was great to see some of my YW.
Of coarse Chelcie had wonderful food. She hand dipped Strawberries in yummy chocolate, which I think Cass had at least 5. Made some really good chicken salad sandwiches on croissants. Some other people brought yummy salads. I am sure there are more people who helped out then I know of.
Thanks to all my wonderful friends who helped and those who came!!!!
I brought my camera to the shower, but as I usually due, I never took a single picture. I needed my Kylee to take pictures, but she and Jordan got Strep Throat and were not able to attend.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Your shower was so much fun!!! I loved it! I can't wait for the babies to get here!!!! :)