Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Dr Appointments

Well another baby update. Sorry if you are getting sick of them, but that is about the only thing going on in my life right now, just waiting for them to get here.
AJ is still head down, but Addison is now completely head up. Still good strong heartbeats and growing well. Still enough amniotic fluid. I am dilated to a 1, still.
Dr told me that he would like me to have an epidural. I told him no problems there, planning on it anyway. He said they would deliver AJ and then hopefully Addison will turn and be delivered normally. If she doesn't turn, he will reach in and grab her feet and pull her out breech. That is where the epidural will be really nice. Sounds fun, huh? So we will be praying for her to turn head down.
I go in on Tues for a non-stress test. They hook me up to two baby monitors and I get to sit there for 30-120 minutes. More fun!
I have a Dr. appointment next Friday and then on Tues, have babies!!!!
Hopefully it will go by fast!

No comments: