Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Outing!!!!

Yesterday AJ looked a lot more yellow to me. We called the Dr. and took him in. We wanted to talk to him about other things that are making me worry about him. We decided that we would leave early right after both babies ate and go to Wal-Mart.
We ventured out for the first time. The babies fit better in their car seats. Both fell asleep pretty fast in the car. We picked the rainiest day so far this year to go out. I had just bought some bundle-me's so they stayed dry. With 2 carts, we made it through Saturday Wal-Mart traffic with both still asleep. We hit Shopko real quick and then to the Dr.
They tested AJ's Bellirubin, by taking more blood. I was just being paranoid, turned out it was low. (Sorry Bud!) We got a prescription for a cream for the diaper rash he has and we feel better about trying some formula's and using the gripe water. At that point the babies were hungry. We sat in the waiting room of radiology, why radiology. Because Hannah Montana was on that TV, and Cassie sat and watched that while we fed babies. After that we went to Sam's club and once again they slept. We survived our first outing. I feel much better about taking them out, not alone, but with help.
AJ weighed 7 lbs and 7 oz. Growing big!!!! I wanted to weigh Addison, but she was asleep and it was time to eat so I didn't want to pull her out of her seat.
We are doing good and adjusting to 2 babies. I have the best ward and neighbors who are helping out so much. My mom has spent so much time with us. Thanks grandma!!! Josh wants her to just move in. I don't know what we would do without all this help! You are all the best and we love you!!!!

No comments: