Sunday, May 24, 2009

I have a graduate!

Cassady and Kaylee with their graduation certificates and cute hats they made.
Cassady and Mrs. Emily
All the preschool kids

Cassady graduated from preschool. I am so sad, she will not get to see her teacher, Miss Emily again. She is moving to Arizona. When I signed her up for preschool, it was only to give her something to do. I was just pregnant with the twins and so sick and I wanted to get her out having some fun. I didn't really care if she learned anything. I got a flyer on my door and signed her up. Kaylee went too and Jodi and I car pooled. It worked out so well. I was so impressed with Miss Emily! She was an awesome teacher and Cassady learned so much. I could not have found a better preschool.
We took this picture and framed it for Mrs. Emily to say thanks for all she did.

No comments: