Sunday, May 10, 2009

You can always find someone who has it worse than you



Whoever thought a trip to Sam's would help save mom's sanity
Yesterday was a hard day for me. We decided to go to Sam's to get some food for Mother's day and I just needed to leave the house. Hoping to find something yummy that I could actually eat. (I am not eating milk, dairy, or soy hoping to help AJ) I met this girl there that had her 4 kids with her. She had twins. I asked her if it got easier. (Her twins looked about 2). She told me it did and just to hang in there. Then she told me her story. Her son was 8 months old when they adopted their twin girls (who were adorable). They we born at 32 weeks and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. Two weeks after they were born she found out she was pregnant. She has 4 kids within 18 months. Next time I think it is hard and just want to sit down and cry with the babies, I'll think of her and if she can do it, so can I!!! She promised me I would someday actually sleep again, which helps out everything. Thanks so much to the Sam's club girl!

No comments: